See why you should use National Crete’s Industrial Flooring Systems?
National Crete Manufacturers have obtained a product from a well-known European company with a reputation that have been built over decades. Their Polyurethane System is a flawless solution and ideally tested for the South African weather. This Industrial System will eliminate all your previous Industrial Flooring challenges.
- All our staff on the Industrial Flooring Systems were well-trained, certified specialist applicators. A flawless solution, every time, all the time
- National Crete Industrial Floors are extremely durable with excellent impact and wear resistance, many of the 20 – 30 year old floors in aggressive environments are still in service. It can be installed between 1-12mm thick, depending on your requirements
- It is cost effective because it is long lasting, quick and practical to install and meets all the needs of modern processing industry. It is a heavy duty Polyurethane resins which enjoy an unequalled reputation for performance which were built over four decades of use throughout the food, beverage, pharmaceutical and chemical industries
- It is non-tainting, even during application in food handling areas
- Fast application and curing even at low temperatures
- Moisture tolerant, can be installed onto 7 day old concrete without the need for special primers, helping to maintain programme on fast track projects
- Thermal shock resistance, withstands spillages up tot150°C. Hygiene, cleanable to the same standard as stainless steel and does not support biological growth, so helping to maintain hygiene standards
- Chemical resistance, from strong acids to alkalis, fats, oils and solvents which can rapidly degrade other types of resin flooring
- Clean and safe for your workers, your products and the environment. Certified with the Eurofins Indoor Air Comfort Gold standard for low emissions